Sunday, December 11, 2005

And I'm still waiting for ,
You to be the one I'm waiting for ;

Days seem to crawl and fly, at the same time, that is. At home, it's pretty much a mess, and with the hangover of Additional Mathemactics in my head, together with the frequent quarrels, you get my point. Home isn't exactly a good place to be in during the holidays. And when you just wanna take a break form everything, you run into the room and hide under the pillow. Now, that's when the thoughts of school come in. Three more weeks and school's reopening. And no, I haven't done my homework yet.

These days in God's presence were really, really comforting. I can't explain it, and even if I did, few would understand. I just wanna thank God for everything He did. I know, everything would be just fine. (:

I'm heading out to run some errands. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home